Wednesday 2 February 2011

BUGGIN OUT

This one is of a character named 'Buggin Out' from Spike Lee's brilliant, 'Do The Right Thing'. If you haven't already seen this movie i definitely recommend it. Powerful as well as entertaining viewing.
'Buggin Out' wasn't particularly one of my favourite characters from the film, but I really loved the expressive, somewhat iconic, black and white reference photo of him. I was pretty pleased with how the finished result came out too (a rare thing), mainly because it was one of my first attempts at digitally painting. Definitely plan to print it onto a few T shirts one day.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Stephen. What program did you paint it in? I am having a difficult transitioning from traditional painting to digital painting. Are you using a drawing tablet

    ReplyDelete