Wednesday 29 June 2011

Just a nice painting.


I might get in trouble for posting this, but I've taken the risk because I simply love the pic. It's one of my favourite pieces so far.

The baby in the painting is actually my old college friend Nadine again. She requested this commission for her parents anniversary.
I love the warm retro feel ... and the loving expressions on her parents faces. It really was a sweet reference photo to work with.

Nadine, if you happen to read this, apologies if I've taken liberties with a fairly personal photo. If it's of any consolation, I only get about 2 people viewing my blog a month, and one of them is me. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome piece of work Stephen. Well done.

    Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks, Hutch! I really appreciate that! All the best with your cool illustrations, sir. ('',)

    ReplyDelete